Clan of DOGS (We are Alpha DOGS, DOGS Soldiers) [DOGS]
- most members are
Welcome all [DOGS] members!
Note from group mod:
We are the [DOGS]
We are a friendly, international clan of older gamers (30+ years old.)
This group is for XBOX ONE (Our PS4 group is here.)
For us, it's all about camaraderie, fun and friendship before score and skill.
Please don't hesitate to post up any games you see fit. Just remember to make them as far in advance as possible to give others time to join up.
Timezones are automatically converted in games, so just set what's best for you.
Shadowkeep releases 1st October
The deluxe edition includes the whole year of content.
Cross-Save will be active from the 21st August.
Free to play Destiny: New light will be available to all from 1st October.
Looking for the Sleeper Nodes on Mars and can't quite find it? Check out our guide located here
When creating or joining an activity, please use the following times as a guide to estimate the time required. This list is based on experienced players, playing at or near max light level for that given activity. This list does not allow for challange modes or Sherpa runs.
- ---- Leviathan normal - 1.5 to 2 hours
- ---- Leviathan Prestige - 1.5 to 3 hours
- ---- Lair 1: Eater of world's Normal - 1 to 1.5 Hours
- ---- Lair 1: Eater of world's Prestige - 2 to 3 hours
- ---- Lair 2: Spire of Stars Normal - 1.5 to 2 hours
- ---- Lair 2: Spire of Stars Prestige - 2 to 3 hours
- ---- VOG Normal - 45 min. to 1 hour
- ---- VOG Hard - 45 mins to 1.5 hours
- ---- Crota Normal - 30 min. to 1 hour.
- ---- Crota Hard - 30 min. to 1 hour
- ---- King's Fall Normal - 1 to 2 hours
- ---- King's Fall Hard - 1.5 to 3 hours
- ---- WoTM Normal - 1.5 to 2 hours
- ---- WoTM Hard - 2 to 3 hours
- ---- POE or COE - 45 min. to 1 hour
- ---- Iron Banana - 15min max / round
- ---- Trials of Osiris - 3 mins / round (or 3 mins for a whole game if you're as bad as me.)
- ---- Looking to fill that last one or two spots? Try /r/Fireteams on Reddit.
PLEASE NOTE: Please try and be an active member of [DOGS]. After 30 days of inactivity in this group, you will be automatically removed. You will be emailed with a warning before this happens. If you are removed, feel free to rejoin.
- --- If you can't make a session you've signed up for, please remove yourself from the activity asap.
- --- If you are the game host/creator and can't make it, leave a note in game room chat letting people know the host has left so a new host can be appointed. Or delete the session if it does not have enough players.
- --- If a session shows as full, you can still join as a reserve. And if someone drops, you're IN! So always be available at start time, even if you're a reserve.
- --- Sometimes a session doesn't get completed for whatever reason, feel free to repost it as a continuation and get it done.
- --- If you're posting a continuation of a session and you want to keep the original group together, please clarify in the session details that the original players will get priority over random signups.
- --- When you create a game, you can check "Group Only" to limit the listing to "[DOGS]" members. If your game isn't full a couple hours before the scheduled time, edit the game listing and open it up to all of The100 to fill those empty spots.
- --- Try to not post "exclusive" games with wild requirements. Try not to use "Must have/be" and embrace our group as a whole. Help the inexperienced to get experience so we have a larger pool of players to draw from. We are a group and should help out like a group. No [DOGS] member should get left behind or feel left out.
- --- Most importantly, have fun. It's a game. Be friendly and accept that everyone has a different skill level. Don't rage or bring the agro. If something isnt working for you, be polite.
And remember above all else, too have fun and shoot stuff!!
Monster Hunter World
Sea of Thieves
Chat is public, no nsfw images
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.