Americas - most members are London time zone.
Our average age is over 30. Headsets and Mics are strongly preferred. If that sounds like you, join us!
Note from group mod:
Group Rules & Guidelines
1) Be respectful of your team and group members.
2) Try to make sessions as far in advance as possible to give others time to join up.
3) It's important for the health of the group that members make the sessions they sign up for. Please do your best to not have any last minute drops (last minute = 1 hour or less without communicating to your team). Last minute drops and no-shows will be reported by session members and leaders.
4) As a member, you represent AttackDOGS, please act accordingly.
5) Feel free to post sessions with specific requests such as sherpa needed, “let’s get it done”, etc. But limit unreasonable barriers of entry (e.g. like people used to do with Gjallarhorn) as it is bad form.
6) New events and event time changes will automatically be posted to clan Discord. If your event is not full, you can use our Discord lfg for last minute fill-ins.
All players and skill levels welcome! Reset day pit run, can run multiple times if group needs. Clan and Friends get priority
Once more into the sludge for salvation and loot. Priority to the usual crew and whomever I choose, obviously.
Continuation from Friday cp. Friday’s team has priority. Clan priority as well for subs.
Continuation from Friday. Friday’s team has priority. Clan priority as well for subs.
Once more into the garden for salvation and loot. Priority to the usual crew and whomever I choose, obviously.
Clan game and so DOGs get priority. Its my raid but Cap will probably tell me what to do. If you are on the Friday raid, you’ll get priority and we will be trying to finish
Chat is public, no nsfw images
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.