We are a casual group of players who usually play Weekdays Latenight and Weekends UTC. Our average age is 35. Headsets/ Mics are strongly preferred. If that sounds like you, join us!
Note from group mod:
Welcome to Red Rover, Inc. Where we like to have fun and "do the thing".
Join us on Discord!
Join the PS4 clan!
(If it's full message @clan-admin in Discord to be placed on the waiting list.)
Don't hesitate to post games here, especially if you're new and not comfortable joining discord just yet. They will fill!
If there's anything you need help with, don't hesitate to send a message out to the team. Also to anyone that hasn't done any of the raids (Leviathan, Eater of Worlds, Vault, Crota, King's Fall or Wrath of the Machine) - TELL US! We're always happy to pull a team together so you can experience them.
KeldBjones would like to talk to you about bubbles. Well, sing about them actually: Bubble All The Things
Also on the latest episode of "So You Think You Can Tripmine" xmt_rcv confirms that you absolutely cannot. Get rekt by a cherry bomb.
Group Rules & Guidelines
1) Be respectful of your team and group members.
2) It's important to the health of the group that members make the sessions they sign up for. Please do your best to not have any last minute drops (Last minute = 1 hour or less without communicating to your team). Last minute drops and no-shows will be reported by session members and leaders.
3) Any suggested changes to a session should be communicated to all team members and agreed to before they are enacted.
4) As a group member, you represent Red Rover Inc., always act in line with that.
5) We are very open to both relaxed, blind/sherpa sessions as well as experienced sessions to "get it done." That said, feel free to post accordingly but limit unreasonable barriers of entry (e.g. like people used to do with Gjallarhorn) as it is bad form.
TOOLS & RESOURCES:
Destiny Reddit Page
Destiny Scopes by our very own KreatveX
Destiny Public Events Timers
Sniping Lessons from TrueVangaurd
Group Sherpas: (?)