avg. age: 34 mics required
We are a casual group of players who usually play Weekdays Latenight and Weekends UTC. Our average age is 34. Headsets/ Mics are strongly preferred. If that sounds like you, join us!
Note from group mod:
Welcome to Red Rover, Inc. Where we like to have fun and "do the thing."
Group chat has moved to slack. To request an invite send a message to "allisvoid" over PSN, providing your email.
To new members: don't hesitate to post games here, especially if you're new and not comfortable joining slack just yet. They will fill!
KeldBjones would like to talk to you about bubbles. Well, sing about them actually: Bubble All The Things
Also on the latest episode of "So You Think You Can Tripmine" xmt_rcv confirms that you absolutely cannot. Get rekt by a cherry bomb.
Teach us your ways:
The clan forum page on Bungie.net needs your love. Put your specific set of skills, into words, images and videos, both PvE and PvP, and help us help others be awesome.
1) Be respectful of your team and group members.
2) It's important to the health of the group that members make the sessions they sign up for. Please do your best to not have any last minute drops (Last minute = 1 hour or less without communicating to your team). Last minute drops and no-shows will be reported by session members and leaders.
3) Any suggested changes to a session should be communicated to all team members and agreed to before they are enacted.
4) As a group member, you represent Red Rover Inc., always act in line with that.
5) We are very open to both relaxed, blind/sherpa sessions as well as experienced sessions to "get it done." That said, feel free to post accordingly but limit unreasonable barriers of entry (e.g. like people used to do with Gjallarhorn) as it is bad form.
Let's celebrate RR's 3rd Birthday by recreating the first game posted on C175. Spots optimistically held for allisvoid, sauerkrauser, Spamuel87, Dorebuster and JeffersL
Celebrate 10 years of hella avg PvP.
Will finish up Monday night at 7:15 PM EST if necessary. Not a problem if you're not experienced, I've only done one full clear myself.
Kill Calus! Kill! Kill! Kill! What? They'll just make more of him??? No matter. More opportunities to kill! (Please be a chill, patient adult with good communication and at least 1 completion.)
Feeling out any interest in a semi-regular weeknight raid group that starts a little later than some of the other offerings in the group. I've been through the raid twice with 1 Calus clear. All I ask for is good attitude and communication... I just wa
The Supercharged Slayers do it by the book with a fresh start. (Non-raid-team members are welcome. 3 hour time commitment with hard stop at 12am Eastern. Please be a chill, patient adult with good communication.)
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.