Rookie Station - XB1 Xbox One
casual | members: 115
"Raid, Learn, Become Legend!"
avg. age: 30
Americas - most members are Eastern Time (US & Canada) time zone.
A private group intended to have sessions lead by awesome sherpas to teach newcomers how to raid, use the relic, be a swordbearer, all the phases in the raids in destiny.
Note from group mod:
- - Only raid sessions or Prison of Elders 32 or above are posted. Do not ask or post sessions for nightfalls.
- - No asking for 32/34s or flawless runs.
- - Only games intended to teach raid mechanics and/or techniques.
- - Be active, if you join and never come back you aren't going to learn or teach others, say hi on the chat, post or join games.
- - If none of the sessions work in your timezone post your own, we'll see if sherpas from other groups can join.
- - This group is meant to learn raid mechanics, you are free to join any sessions, keep in mind there is a cap for members. Once you feel more comfortable with the raids, please look for other groups that you can join more permanently.
- - Join sessions that work in your schedule, if the session is full join as a reserve, many times more than 1 group can be formed or people drop and reserves are moved to the main group.
- - If you join a group and later on have to drop please let them know on the chat.
- - Life happens, if someone has to drop (including the sherpa) that's ok, if another sherpa can join he/she will. If no sherpa is available let us know on the chat and we'll try to work something out.
- - For Sherpas! If you join a group or post a game, the recommendation is to have 2 sherpas for CE runs and 3 for VoG. If you feel like you need more or less please feel free to adjust.
Chat is public, no nsfw images
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.