Americas - most members are Eastern Time (US & Canada) time zone.
The core community behind DOGz have played together since Destiny 1 vanilla; this game is our hobby. We welcome new players and hopefully you'll get the same enjoyment out of the game as we do. Adults only 21+
Note from group mod: Welcome to our Dirty Old GamerZ:
This is an Adult only group (21+)
We're here to help each other without the politics, if you need help don't be too shy to ask and post up a game indicating you need a Sherpa.
The core community behind DOGz have played together since Destiny 1 vanilla; this game is our hobby. We have a crew of very experienced folks who enjoy running with new, chill, adult players, and are always eager to share their passion and help others out.
RULES & GUIDELINES for DOGz group members:
1. Be respectful of your team and group members at all times, failure to do so could lead to your removal from the group/clan
2. Its important to the health of the group that members make the sessions they sign up for. If you can't make a session you've signed up for remove yourself form the activity asap.
3. If you create a session and need to leave it, please delete it unless you get another member to co-ordinate the activity in your absence.
4. We are very open to both relaxed, blind/sherpa sessions as well as experienced sessions to "get'er done." That said, feel free to post accordingly but limit unreasonable barriers of entry (e.g. like people used to do with Gjallarhorn or restricted to specific tiers or higher on raid report...) as it is bad form.
5. When reposting games as a continuation we encourage members to keep the original group together - please ensure original players get priority over new registrants in the session; new registrants should be advised to sign up as "Reserves"
6. When creating a game we encourage you to restrict it to "Group Only" limiting the listing to DOGz members. Checking the option to open it within an hour of starting is a best pactice to try and fill games.
7. It is our policy to post raids on here instead of organizing them by other means, we want to make sure everone has an opportunity to raid. Continued failure to do so will result in the removal of your membership.
All players and skill levels welcome! Fresh run. I got a friend who needs his first time completion and I need it for a quest
I'm looking to complete Hawthorne Clan Bountys...could be NF's, Gambit, Blind Wells or Crucible to save for the next content release...We could also get some normal bountys done at the same time
Looking to solve one of the catalyst puzzles...
2nd try......Hopefully we can try and do this 1 to 3x to get the Raid Clan Bounty completed on all 3 characters
Blind run. let's take a few day to power level before a legit first attempt. Try to be between 715-720 PL.
I'm looking to complete the Hawthorne raid clan bounty x3 to save for the next content release...We can swap out characters and hopefully get this done.
Bring you Ethereal keys and let's roll the dice to see if anyone gets the 1KVoices this time around. I have 3 keys, and may be convinced to do Riven first if anyone needs one.
Continuation...priority to Tuesday nights raid team....all others please sign up as Reserves
Riven 3X then onto Queenswalk for our 0.0000001% chance at 1KVoices
Lets see if we can get some peeps together again for a Tuesday raid night
Chat is public, no nsfw images
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.