Americas - most members are Eastern Time (US & Canada) time zone.
The core community behind DOGz have played together since Destiny 1 vanilla; this game is our hobby. We welcome new players and hopefully you'll get the same enjoyment out of the game as we do.
Note from group mod: This is an Adult only group (21+)
Join this game to benefit from those juicy weekly engrams/mods and enhancement cores for the raid, crucible, nightfall, and gambit.
We're here to help each other without the politics, if you need help don't be too shy to ask and post up a game indicating you need a Sherpa. We have a crew of very experienced folks who enjoy running with new, chill, adult players, and are always eager to share their passion and help others out.
RULES & GUIDELINES for DOGz group members:
1. Be respectful of your team and group members at all times, failure to do so could lead to your removal from the group/clan
2. Its important to the health of the group that members make the sessions they sign up for. If you can't make a session you've signed up for remove yourself form the activity asap.
3. If you create a session and need to leave it, please delete it unless you get another member to co-ordinate the activity in your absence.
4. We are very open to both relaxed, blind/sherpa sessions as well as experienced sessions to "get'er done." That said, feel free to post accordingly but limit unreasonable barriers of entry (e.g. like people used to do with Gjallarhorn or restricted to specific tiers or higher on raid report...) as it is bad form.
5. When reposting games as a continuation try to keep the original group together - please ensure original players get priority over new registrants in the session; new registrants should be advised to sign up as "Reserves"
6. When creating a game we encourage you to restrict it to "Group Only" limiting the listing to DOGz members. Checking the option to open it within an hour of starting is a best pactice to try and fill games.
7. It is our policy to post raids on here instead of organizing them by other means, we want to make sure everone has an opportunity to raid. Continued failure to do so will result in the removal of your membership.
This will be fresh or off a checkpoint from Cent's game the night before. Either way know what to do
Consecrated Mind followed by Santified mind...
Friday night (Get er Done) session...Could either be Consecrated part 3 CP or Sanctified Mind final Boss CP...(Not a Sherpa run)...Spots reserved for Diabolos and Block....BYOB
Interested in joining our Clan...sign up for this game and let us know if you have a referral or are applying on your own. Post in chat when is the best time for a mod to contact you on the xbox.
Weekly reset run to grab a CP...If you need to get some raid xp I can sherpa the first 3 encounters....please be ready to start on time...hard stop 10:15pm
Lets get this done....
Final boss CP. Closed to Thursday crew. All interested sign up as reserve and we will pick up in order if an original cannot make it.
Final boss CP....please make sure to watch some vids...anyone with clears and can help would be greatly appreciated...please be 955+.....please have a couple of hours to commit to this run
All players and skill levels welcome! I need 4 more Emporer Seals...I still need to complete the Acrius quest. This is not a raid its only to cheese the Castellum and get the Seals. The catalyst has a chance to drop doing this as well.
Raid group wants to continue from Tues. CP for part 3...looking for reserves with xp in case of no-shows as is most often the case.....this is a get it done session
Will work on clearing 3rd encounter, and hopefully learn the boss fight.
Looking to get my first completion....you should be 960+ and we'll figure out the loadouts a game time
Chat is public, no nsfw images
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.