Welcome to the beginning of a new era for The Front Line! For the first time, we'll be opening our ranks up to other platforms, through Bungie's official clan, and make Bungie.net the official go to for communication within D349.
We'll continue to use the100.io to schedule games, but be sure to download the Destiny companion app so you can receive clan messages as they happen!
P.S. I'm looking for Guardians to help grow The Front Line into a bigger and better clan. If you're interested in helping out, let me know.
Legends of the 349
Want to be featured here?
I'm starting a new section to comemorate the best of the 349. Do something epic? I'll post about it here. If you have every Trophy in Destiny, or a Grimoire score above 5000, I'll add you right away.
Code of Conduct
- If you cannot attend a session that you have previously signed up for, please remove your name from the roster. If you are removing your name within 3 hours before the start of the session, you must let the session creator know. (Message them in chat or on PSN)
- If you were signed up as a reserve and are not available, you do not have to let anyone know that you can't make it but you must still remove your name from the roster.
- If you created a session and cannot attend, message the other players and let them know you are backing out. If the session becomes empty please remove it.
- If you are the session creator and a player does not show up for the game with no prior notice, please mark them no show and report them. If the person backed out right before the session with no notice then you should report them as well.
- Player's should also be reported when they exhibit any other negative behavior, however you must send one of the mod's a message describing the reason you reported the player.
- If you are reported 3 times within a month you will be removed from the group. However you can message a mod if you feel that you were wrongly reported or removed.
- Please do not double book yourself. If you are joining other sessions to ensure a spot in a particular activity, sign up as a reserve, and remove yourself from the groups you do not plan on running with.