- AT THIS TIME OUR DISCORD JOIN LINK IS TEMPORARY AS OUR SERVER HAS BECOME TOO LARGE TO MANAGE. GUARDIANS CAN CHOOSE TO BECOME MEMBERS AFTER PARTICIPATING IN ACTIVITES ON THE100.
- Mics are not and will never be a requirement for any activities within our clan. There a numerous ways to enjoy the game without a mic. We play with Guardians that may have a hearing impairment or social anxiety, we want every person to feel welcomed here!
- Be kind to everyone under all circumstances and do not discriminate. Any direct racist and/or sexist remarks have zero tolerance rule. Being a jerk is also not appreciated here and you will be booted from the activity, group, and Discord server swiftly. Treat people how you want to be treated. We take new people through activities so patience is a virtue!
- Any advice during activities is appreciated, but do not talk over the sherpa/leader if they are explaining an encounter. Once the sherpa/leader has explained an encounter, feel free to let them know if you have any advice or strategies. We are all here to learn!
- Constant no shows to activities will get you removed from the group and our Discord server. We understand things happen, however we do request you at least inform us the day before if possible. No one likes waiting around for that 1 person holding it up. If you are 15 minutes late without notifying the sherpa/leader we will replace you. If a sherpa/leader is running late we will notify the group as well as try to get another sherpa into the activity.
No upcoming games currently.
Most Active Members
hunter, weekly challenges, raider, ps4, microphone, warlock
microphone (not avalible atm), play 20+ hours a week, play 10+ hours a week, microphone optional, beginners welcome, casual
profanity ok, raid rookie, parents, microphone required, microphone optional, beginners welcome
Noodle Lord, kpt_sol, TasteOfSin, LessMystery, Hank Honkey, Thricegaming