avg. age: 30
Americas - most members are Eastern Time (US & Canada) time zone.
Destiny and other Fun
Note from group mod:
To EC453 aka the shit show / bad blood / too many cooks. Where the expectation of skill is directly proportional to the expectations of Neo to fall asleep before a session. The average age is old enough to remember Tamagotchis, with one exception (Animosity), who is old enough to remember walking with dinosaurs. Some of us are parents and some of us act like children. Most games are at night, after G.T.L. in NJ (6 PM EST). Stay active in the chat so you know who is being made fun of this week.
We talk mostly in discord now, click below to join.
TIPS FOR CREATING SESSIONS
1. When scheduling sessions, try and keep them as group only until the last day (or hours) before they start. This gives group and clan members a chance to see the session and join it. However, if it's a last minute session, make it public for all of the100 to see.
2. After joining a session, make sure to be ready to join the game on time, or send a message to someone in the group. This includes reserves. Note: We are pretty chill here, and won't usually report anyone (shit happens, kids, emergencies, etc.), however, continuously signing up and missing games with little or no notice, will result in reports from players in that session or mods.
3. If you are new, don't hesitate to post up a session. The process is very painless, and many of us here like to help people complete strikes, raids, etc. Posting gives you the benefits of picking the day, time, and specific activity.
4. If you create a session and nobody joins and you want to cancel it, click the link to edit the session. Near the top of the edit session page is a link to delete the game.
Our Bungie Clan, Echo Company 453 / Too Many Cooks, exists for earning achievements such as: Raiding Party, Flawless Raider, Strength of the Pack, etc. Communication and Scheduling should be done through this site.JOIN OUR DESTINY CLAN HERE
After joining the clan you must set it as your active clan.
Click here to see how via mobile
- APR 05 - Division - Update 1.1 - Patch
- APR 12 - Division - Update 1.1 - Incursions
- MAY 04 - Division - State of the Game
- MAY 24 - Division - Update 1.2 - Conflict
- JUN ?? - Division - Expansion I - Underground
- SUM ?? - Division - Expansion II - Survival
- WIN ?? - Division - Expansion III - Last Stand
|Division Daily Missions [20:00EST MAY-17]
| Lincoln Tunnel Checkpoint
|Challenge Mode Rewards||20 Phoenix Credits||Highend Item|
| Rooftop Comm Relay
|Hard Mode Rewards||10 Phoenix Credits||Specialized Item|
| Madison Field Hospital
|Hard Mode Rewards||10 Phoenix Credits||Specialized Item|
Last but not least here is the The Division Daily Reset Thread
|Division Daily Assignments [20:00EST MAY-17]
|Comabt||10 LMB Eliminated||10 Phoenix Credits|
|Crafting||3 Fabric converted||1 HE Division Tech|
|Dark Zone||10 Rioters Eliminated||7500 DZ EXP|
This is a summary of the weekly State of the Game Twitch stream
You can re-watch the State of Game here: Link
The servers will shut down for a scheduled weekly maintenance every Thursday at 03:00 AM EST
Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.
No changes this week
In this week's State of the Game, the focus was on 1.2 balancing and some comments about bugs that popped up over the week. We don't have an announce-date for 1.2, but we got a teaser how the meta-game will change with the 1.2 update.
1.2 announcements from last week: Link
New patch coming soon for Update 1.2
|Cick Image Above for Video
Update 1.1 Patch Notes
- Falcon Lost is a new incursion available in the Stuyvesant area
- You must be level 30 and have completed the mission "General Assembly" to access this mission
- The encounter is balanced for 4 players with high level gear
- Gear set equipment can be found by completing the most challenging activities in Manhattan
- Collecting and wearing gear sets grant powerful stat bonuses and talents
Striker's Battlegear – Provide bonuses for assault capabilities
Set bonus (2): +20% enemy armor damage.
Set bonus (3): +100% critical hit damage.
Set bonus (4): Talent: Shooter (every consecutive hit deals 1% more enemy damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2% Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
Path of the Nomad – Provides bonuses for lone wanderers
Set bonus (2): +50% scavenging.
Set bonus (3): +20% health on kill.
Set bonus (4): Talent: Nomad: When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
Tactician's Authority – Enhances electronics and support capabilities
Set bonus (2): +4000 skillpower.
Set bonus (3): +20% skill haste.
Set bonus (4): Talent: Tactician's Authority: Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skillpower to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn't dealing damage.
Sentry's Call – Enhances marksman capabilities
Set bonus (2): +30% headshot damage.
Set bonus (3): +20% damage to elites.
Set bonus (4): Talent: Stalker: Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for duration of 10 seconds each. A target can receive up to three marks.
- Items dropped by enemies can be shared with other players
- Trade items by dropping them as loot from your inventory, so players in your group can pick them up
- You can only share items for during the first 2 hours after you have acquired them
- Items can only be shared with players who are currently in your group and who were also in your group when the item was originally dropped
- Assignments are automatically obtained when you log in and can be tracked from the map via the menu called “Mission Overview”
- Assignments are available for a limited time (24h for Daily Assignments and 7 days for Weekly Assignments), after which, they will be replaced by different assignments
- Most assignments can be completed while playing alone but some will require enlisting other agent’s assistance to complete
Assignments come in different categories:
- Dark Zone
Assignement Teaser Video
- Dark Zone Supply Drops are a global event where the Strategic Homeland Defense agency airdrops multiple supply caches to assist Division agents
- Supply drops will occur multiple times over the course the day
- The supply drops will contain non-contaminated gear of all types that will be ready to use without the need for extraction
- These supply drops will be heavily sought after by other agents and enemy factions that roam the Dark Zone, so be ready for resistance
- Every non-vanity gear piece that can be found when your agent is level 30 has a Gear Score value. The higher an item’s Gear Score, the stronger the item
- The overall Gear Score of your agent can be seen in your main menu next to your player level. Gear Score indicates the advancement of an agent
- Other agents’ Gear Scores are displayed next to their health bars
- Improving your gear and increasing your overall Gear Score will grant your agent access to the most dangerous high-end challenges
- The Group Spectator Cam lets players spectate members of their group while waiting to be revived or the entire group to be down
- Players can use RB/LB, R1/L1 or Q/E keys to switch between group members
- Added new High-End named weapons:
- Warlord: Assault Rifle
- Valkyria: Submachine gun
- (Historian: Marksman Rifle) Please note that while the Historian will be implemented in the game with this update, it will not be acquirable in-game until update 1.2
- Turret skill can no longer suppress enemy NPCs, as this allowed named NPCs to be defeated too easily
- Recalibrating High-End items will now cost normal Credits instead of Phoenix Credits
Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 named enemies:
- Level 30: 1-3 Phoenix Credits
- Level 31: 2-4 Phoenix Credits
- Level 32: 3-5 Phoenix Credits
- The vendor in the Church Safe House will now sell items in Dark Zone Funds instead of Phoenix Credits
- Added a new Dark Zone bracket for characters with Gear Score 160+
Ranks requirements for Superior and High-End quality items at the Dark Zone Vendors have been adjusted:
- Superior (Purple) items: Rank 15 instead of 30
- High-End (Gold) level 30 (Gear Score 163): Rank 25 instead of 50
- High-End (Gold) level 31 (Gear Score 182): Rank 40 instead of 50
- Added new level 31 and 32 High-End items Blueprints to Vendors
- Removed Division Tech requirements from some level 31 High-End Blueprints
Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-End items:
- 10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material
- 15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material
- 10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item
Changed deconstruction yield of Standard (Green) and High-End (Gold) items:
- Deconstructing a Standard (Green) item yields 1 Standard material instead of 2
- Deconstructing a High-End (Gold) item yields 1 High-End material instead of 2
- Added gamepad deadzone calibration in settings menu (all platforms)
- Fixed a bug that could prevent characters from accessing the game if they had too many items in their inventory
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the weapon talents would not activate if the player has the exact stat requirements
- Fixed a bug where players could exit the Dark Zone on East 43rd street
- Reloading stripper clips is now correctly interrupted by firing the weapon (marksman rifles and shotguns)
- Fixed an issue where buying a weapon with a pre-attached scope using the buy and equip feature sometimes caused the scope to un-equip
- Fixed an exploit where players could shoot through corners of covers
- Fixed a number of locations where NPCs could shoot through walls
- Fixed an exploit where players could ignore the fire rate of certain weapons
- Fixed some locations where players would get stuck in Queen Tunnel Camp mission
- Fixed various prop collisions so that players no longer become stuck
- Fixed a bug where the final cut scenes would unlock before the final missions were completed
- Fixed a bug where the Water Supply side mission would not activate
- Fixed an issue where the Morphine Supply side mission sometimes would not complete
- Players no longer receive too much XP for completing the Morphine Supply side mission
- The buff from Smart Cover no longer stacks if multiple teammates are using it on the same piece of cover
- Fixed some bugs where deployable skills would not activate under certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug where voice chat volume indicators would overlap in the group UI frame
- Fixed a bug where receiving a group invite via Matchmaking would sometimes not show up on the screen
- Fixed a bug where the dead teammate icon would turn into a blue dot instead of a red cross if the players were too far away from each other
- Fixed an issue where a player would be unable to inspect the appearance of his/her character while changing outfits
- Fixed some UI elements for mission overview frame and adjusted some of the misaligned icons
- Corrected the colors for the appearance items in the Mission rewards list
- NPC’s will no longer ignore the player while they are attempting to interact with props (arming/disarming bombs)
- Fixed a bug where a NPC would sometimes not leave its spawn area during the Morphine Supply side mission
- Fixed a bug where NPC’s would sometimes not respawn at one of the landmarks in the Dark Zone
- Several clipping issues have been fixed with various appearance items
- Some tooltips have been updated with more clear information
- And many more
April.The first update called Incursions is a challenging end-game activity that is developed specifically for playing in a squad and focuses heavily on teamplay. It will be available for free and playable for everyone. In Incursions you have to stand against an seemingly unstoppable force to earn new powerful weapons and gear items. Moreover you would obviously have to protect and escort an armored vehicle in some scenarios.
May. It is said that it will change the way you play in the Dark Zone and will also add a new Incursion in the iconic Columbos Circle – a heavily trafficked intersection in Manhattan; also for free and available for everyone.
The three major expansions are purchasable DLCs. Season Pass holders don’t have to buy them as they are already included.
June. The first expansion lets players explore the uncharted underworld of New York City. Players will chase deadly enemies with up to three other Agents through an endless maze of tunnels and subways.
If you have played games like Diablo 3, then this might work similar to the there implemented (Nephalem) Rift system, with random generated dungeons and more challenging encounters as well as better rewards the more you progress. That would be great.
Summer. In the Survival expansion, players will have to survive as long as possible by gathering essential supplies and high-tech equipment to take back New York. The Rogue Protocol seems to play a big role in this mode.
Winter. A new threat rises in Winter 2016, as players and their squad must prepare to defend against a relentless foe. Based on the shown footage you will probably be able to establish your own base with turrets and other tools to hold the attackers of. Furthermore its cover art is featuring the Statue of Liberty in some way.
Last but not least here is the Year One Content Trailer for the new announced content.
Enter the Dark Zone 01 area at the enterance marked with the green target
Follow the path to the first yellow skull. This will be the first Boss
Continue following the path and killing Bosses as you reach them.
Head to the nearest Extraction Zone as needed
Here is the Arekkz Dark Zone Farming Video to see the route first hand
Click Image for Interactive Map
|Nightfall [05/17] - Winter's Run
|Nightfall||If all players die, the fireteam will respawn at the last checkpoint|
|Epic||Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.|
|Ironclad||More enemies have shields.|
|Juggler||No ammo drops for your equipped weapon.|
|Catapult||Grenade recharge rate is greatly increased.|
|Arc Burn||Arc Damage from any source is greatly increased.|
|Challenge of the Elders [05/17]
|Bonus||Precision Kill Bonus|
|Fresh Troops||Some enemy squads have been fortified with additional reinforcements.|
|Juggler||No ammo drops for your equipped weapon.|
|2||Taken||Keksis the Betrayed|
|Weapon||30K points high score|
|Armor||90K points cumulative score|
|Variks Bounties [05/17]
|Riot Guard||Kill Champions in PoE 41 or CoE 42|
|Shadow Boxer||Use Void abilities to kill enemies in PoE 41 or CoE 42|
|Dead Shot||Kill enemies with precision shots in PoE 41 or CoE 42|
126.96.36.199 - The one about melee attacks.
On the heels of the April Update, we're fixing a couple of things that were bugging us.
The following changes to the melee ability will be manually toggled on Tuesday, May 10th at 10AM Pacific. For a review of the changes read the last "This Week at Bungie."
Fixed a bug that would start a melee target search from an incorrect position, frequently coming up short and causing the melee attack to whiff
Adjust melee strike validation logic and player position networking during melee attacks to improve reliability across the network
Fixed an issue in which chests in the original Prison of Elders challenge modes (Level 32, 34, 35) did not properly give loot
Fixed an issue in which the Weekly Nightfall did not drop Ghosts above the player's Light correctly
Fixed an issue that prevented completion of the quest "With Finesse and Speed"
Fixed an issue that allowed purchase of Dreadfang before the player had completed the quest to obtain it
Fixed an issue in which some of the Faction Class items did not properly allow quest progression for Factions
Fixed an issue where the Hunter "Spektar Grasps" item did not properly display all geometry on PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360
Fixed an issue in which Cryptarch Rank Up packages were incorrectly giving Year 1 Engrams
Fixed an issue that would allow Universal Remote to decrypt from Special Weapon engrams when it is a primary weapon
If you have Destiny: The Taken King, the April Update is included with your purchase. For the next three Wednesdays, we’ll be providing more details on Twitch
Wednesday, March 30th – 1400 EST
Wednesday, April 6th – 1400 EST
Prison of Elders
Blighted Chalice Strike
Taken Winters Run Strike
As always, there will be some fun to be had outside of Twitch, but we’d love for you to join us in real time.
What is the Iron Banner?
It is a week long event Bungie puts on to allow higher level guardians to compete in Level Advantaged Crucible games. More info can be read right over here - link to bungie.net
This time around, the game mode is: Clash
How Long does Iron Banner last?
Event Starts: Tuesday, April 26th, 10AM Pacific
Event Ends: Tuesday, May 3rd, 2AM Pacific
Where do I go to find Guardians to game with in the Iron Banner?
What if I have a question about another piece of armor/weapon or general Iron Banner question?
|Hunter||Cloak||INT 18/26 - DSC 20/28||Hand Cannon/Shotgun Focus|
|Hunter||Camelot Cloak||INT 18/26 - DISC 18/26||Scout/Shotgun Focus|
|Hunter||Boots||INT 42/60 - DSC 41/59||Shotgun/Rocket Launcher Ammo - Solar Doubledown/Second Wind|
|Titan||Mark||INT 17/25 - STR 19/27||Pulse Rifle/Shotgun focus|
|Titan||Camelot Mark||INT 19/27 - 19/27||Scout/Sidearm|
|Titan||Boots||INT 44/62 - DSC 44/62||Sniper Rifle/Rocket Launcher Ammo - Solar Doubledown/Second Wind|
|Warlock||Bond||INT 18/26 - DSC 17/25||Hand Cannon/Rocket Launcher Focus|
|Warlock||Camelot Bond||19/27 - DISC 20/28||Pulse/Fusion Focus|
|Warlock||Boots||INT 39/57 - DSC 42/60||Sniper Rifle/Machine Gun Ammo - Void Doubledown/SecondWind|
|Weapon||Element||Perks (1)||Perk (2)||Perks (3)||Perk (4)|
|Tormod's Bellows (Rocket Launcher)||Void||Warhead/Smart Drift/Hard Launch||Tripod||Perfect Balance/Heavy Payload/Field Scout||Grenades and Horseshoes|
|Weapon||Sights||Perk (1)||Perks (2)||Perk (3)|
|Hakkon's Hatchet (Auto Rifle)||Red DOT-OAS/Quickdraw IS/Focus Lens FLS2||Rangefinder||Perfect Balance/Appended Mag/Reinforced Barrel||Counterbalance|
Complete 7 Crucible matches in the Crimson Doubles playlist while in a Fireteam.
Go back to Lord Shaxx in the Hall of Guardians to receive your reward.
These bounties only work in the Crimson Doubles playlist. Teammates will also be able to help you with these.
Crimson Days has 1 Weekly Bounty, as well as 5 Daily Bounties that refresh with each Daily Reset during Crimson Days.
30fps, fatebringer, memes ... what could go wrong?
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.