I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
We’re a fun-loving, friendly bunch of guardians who are always up for having a good time and helping each other out. If that sounds like you, join us!
Clan membership is not necessarily required to join us on the100, but if you're interested in becoming a full fledged member we may have a spot or two available.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Discord is a messaging platform that we use to discuss, plan, and plot our revenge on the enemies of the Traveler.
Our server has channels to discuss Destiny and find people for last minute attacks on the Cabal as well as being able to see all of the scheduled games from the100.Banshee's eager interns can discuss weapons, rolls, and weapon mods with you to optimize your vehicle of destruction. Learn to build a better Titan/Hunter/Warlock to maximize your damage while you minimize your effort. Reference channels provide static access to things you frequently need without having to dig around for them.
Weapon and Gear ManagementWe recommend that you use Destiny Item Manager (DIM) or Ishtar Commander to allow you to move weapons and gear around without needing to visit the tower. You never know when you are going to need to grab that Rat King for clan shenanigans. DIM can be run from a web browser, Ishtar has an app.
We can destroy what we have written, but we cannot unwrite it.
- Be Nice. This is a video game and should be a fun place for people to congregate and escape the realities of life. It goes without saying that there should be no racist, sexist, homophobic, or other inappropriate behavior. Extremely offensive language or behavior as determined on a case-by-case basis will be grounds for removal.
- Be Involved. All clan members should join the Outrun Our Guns Discord server and our group on the100. Please have some form of your PSN in your Discord name or in parentheses (so people associate your charming remarks with the PSN they see on the clan roster).
- Be Active. All members are encouraged to schedule or join games with clan mates. Members that fail to join or schedule a game for an entire season may be removed. We try to keep the rosters accurate, but we all understand that there are other things in your life that take priority. If you were removed but want to rejoin, just reach out to an Admin.
- Be Considerate. If you are unable to attend a session that you have joined, please leave or switch to reserve as soon as possible. If you are not sure that you can make the scheduled time or if you don’t meet the posted criteria, please join as a reserve.
- Questions and Concerns. Any members with questions or concerns should contact an Admin or a Mod. Admins are listed on our clan page and bungie.net (they have a blue or purple Discord name also).
Guidelines for Scheduling Sessions
We use the100 to schedule our games and everyone is encouraged to schedule gaming sessions. We recommend you set your games to Visible to Group and Visible to Friends instead of Public (there is also an option to have it post to the public two hours before if it isn’t full).
That being said, it’s your session and you can schedule it how you want…but keep in mind that we are not an elite or hard-core clan and you should make efforts to be inclusive where possible. In general if you are posting criteria limited sessions you should also be posting open sessions.
- Schedulers should send out party invites 5 to 10 minutes prior to start time.
- Schedulers should take reserves that signed up before seeking out other players.
- Schedulers should limit exclusive gaming sessions (it’s ok to have speed runs, etc. but you should also post games where the less experienced can gain experience).
No upcoming games currently.
Upcoming Alliance Games
Most Active Members
forever29, just put me in coach, gjallarhorn!!!!!!
pve, sherpa, titan, parent
warlock, titan, hunter, raider, sleeper, blackspindle
but still like to laugh!, warlock, hunter, and titan, profanity ok, pve, parent, not a happy soul,
i am negan, king of the north, holy hand grenade, bastard executioner, bullet sponge, insane in the membrane