Veterans of the Grind! Xbox One
casual | members: 88
| activity score: 27
"Et Non Moriatur"
avg. age: 40
Americas - most members are Eastern Time (US & Canada) time zone.
Welcome to Veterans of the Grind! (VoG!)
Note from group mod:
There are a few things that you need to know before joining our group.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We help and encourage members to ensure they have a great gaming experience.
- Any hateful or harmful actions that do not represent the values of the VoG! group will result in banning of the individual(s).
- We use Discord for all our group discussions and the100 for all game setup.
- We are an adult gaming group, so you must be 18 years of age or older.*
* Exceptions made for family members of existing guardians
In order to be accepted into the clan, you must join our Discord server. (See link below)
It is also highly recommended to join our clan on Bungie.net: (See link below)
This is where we chat with each other
This is where you get clan engrams
Emojis for chat
Don't forget to post your session well in advance to have the best chance
of filling it to the max player limit.
- If you can't make a session you've signed up for please remove yourself from the
- Remember just because a session shows as full you can still join it as a reserve and
if someone drops you're in
- If you create a session and then decide to leave it, please edit the session and
delete it as there will be no one to co-ordinate the activity
- Sometimes a session doesn't get completed for whatever reason, just repost it as a
continuation and get it done. .If you're posting a continuation of a session that did not get completed and
you want to keep the original group together please clarify that the original players get priority over random
signups in the session details
- When you create a game, you can check "Group Only" to limit the listing to EC-66
members. If your game isn't full a couple hours before the scheduled time, edit the game listing and uncheck
that box to open it up to all of The100
Helpful Resource Links
Faction rally grinding for daily milestone. Will run flashpoint if anyone still needs/wants it.
Crucible - Call to Arms
Going in to competitive to try and eke out some wins for the ornament while working on the milestone and the faction rally daily.
Crucible - Call to Arms
All players and skill levels welcome! My sword craves fresh souls to devour. Apart from that it’s a normal Friday. Getting some jammy dodgers later.
Strike - Nightfall
NF is 'A Garden Salad' mmmmmm. I fancy having a pop at this one, then back to salivating over pics of Racquel Squeltch from one million years BC.
Flashpoint - IO
Flaaaashhhhhh ahhhhh-haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Rumour has it he'll save everyone of us. The juice this week is on IO. I say we go there and tell asher his robot arm is due to too much wacking off when younger.
Crucible - Iron Banner
All players and skill levels welcome! Tones Idiot Brick sesh #3 : This game is specifically for people at the back. You know who you are. Join me in discussing Scaramanga's third nipple, Odd-Job's Hat, and Pussy's Galore. fnarr fnarr.
Chat is public, no nsfw images
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.