Veterans of the Grind! Xbox One
casual | members: 78
| activity score: 110
"Et Non Moriatur"
avg. age: 41
Americas - most members are Eastern Time (US & Canada) time zone.
Welcome to Veterans of the Grind! (VoG!)
Note from group mod:
There are a few things that you need to know before joining our group.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We help and encourage members to ensure they have a great gaming experience.
- Any hateful or harmful actions that do not represent the values of the VoG! group will result in banning of the individual(s).
- We use Discord for all our group discussions and the100 for all game setup.
- We are an adult gaming group, so you must be 18 years of age or older.*
* Exceptions made for family members of existing guardians
In order to be accepted into the clan, you must join our Discord server. (See link below)
It is also highly recommended to join our clan on Bungie.net: (See link below)
This is where we chat with each other
This is where you get clan engrams
Emojis for chat
Don't forget to post your session well in advance to have the best chance
of filling it to the max player limit.
- If you can't make a session you've signed up for please remove yourself from the
- Remember just because a session shows as full you can still join it as a reserve and
if someone drops you're in
- If you create a session and then decide to leave it, please edit the session and
delete it as there will be no one to co-ordinate the activity
- Sometimes a session doesn't get completed for whatever reason, just repost it as a
continuation and get it done. .If you're posting a continuation of a session that did not get completed and
you want to keep the original group together please clarify that the original players get priority over random
signups in the session details
- When you create a game, you can check "Group Only" to limit the listing to EC-66
members. If your game isn't full a couple hours before the scheduled time, edit the game listing and uncheck
that box to open it up to all of The100
Helpful Resource Links
Raid - Last Wish
Fresh run. Experience would be awesome. Doing wishes for Corrupted Eggs and possibly to skip Shuro Chi, if group is struggling.
Crucible - Iron Banner
All players and skill levels welcome! Tones Inky Blotches#2 - Tonight at 11 - Doctor Outre, starring Benefits Pontefract. Surgeon Steven Outre, goes to Asia for a cure for excessive jerking-off. There is none.
For those of us that aren't 600's, we still need to grind powerful gear. We'll use this session to do daily/weekly activies that give us the goods. We can decide as a group how to best use the time. Plan for 2 hrs of fun and games.
Crucible - Iron Banner
All players and skill levels welcome! Tones Italian Bongoes#1 - Last iron bangers of season 4, lets go in there and waste some reoffending recidivists. Victoria sponge for afters.
Chat is public, no nsfw images
Click the "Members" tab at the top to view all group members.